Please join us for our upcoming seminar series, The Insolvency Landscape for 2023, presented by the Worrells Victoria Principals.
With 2023 shaping up to be a difficult year for businesses, with more interest rate rises on the cards, and a recession tipped for the end of the year, now is the perfect time to take a wide view of the Australian insolvency landscape for the year ahead.
We asked you what topics you most wanted to hear about heading into 2023 and will be covering the top requests his series:
• The ATO’s approach to debt collection and how it will evolve through 2023.
• The approach of other creditors in the marketplace, especially landlords with deferred rent.
• The options available to your clients to deal with debts, including Small Business Restructuring.
• Changes in the availability of credit and how that will impact businesses.
• Looking ahead at the key challenges business will need to deal with to survive in 2023.
• A few case studies to tie it all together.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Each session provides attendees with 1 hour CPD and is complimentary.