Worrells Victorian CBD Conference
- Melbourne CBD
- 14 February 2019
- 8.00am Registration for a 8.45am start
- RACV City Club - Level 17, 501 Bourke Street, Melbourne
- 8 February 2019
- Not open for registration
- Event planner
- Ilana Beitner
Our 2019 Conference is tailored to both Accounting and Legal Professionals.
‘How Businesses Thrive and Survive’ – Agenda:
- ‘Tax policy in an election landscape’ – Robyn Jacobson, TaxBanter Pty Ltd
- ‘The changing role of the trusted adviser – insights from the Australian Small Business White Paper’ – Andrew Conway, CEO, Institute of Public Accountants
- ‘Economy 2019: Landing the plane’ – Ryan Felsman, Senior Economist, CommSec
- ‘The power of culture’ – Jeremy Nichols, Composure Group
- Kevin Sheedy, AFL Legend – Keynote Speaker
- Worrells Insolvency Panel
Who should attend: Our conference is the ideal forum for those within senior positions in the accounting and legal profession, looking to gain knowledge and insights from a mix of technical and professional sessions.
CPD: Our sessions will contribute to your continued professional development program.
By Personal Invitation Only